Friday, December 16, 2011

Soul Khan - "Hold On" (Official Video)

Soul Khan - "Hold On" (official video)
Directed by Nicolas Heller
Cinematography by: John Edward Kopec
rickyshabazz.com

This video is very dear to my heart for these few reason.
1. It was shot in my apartment. (and no those are not my cheesy decorations, maroon and gold is they way it goes down in this household!.... But, yes, the cookie monster stocking is Suri's. She picked it out.)
2. I love anything having to do with Christmas.
3. I was the one who put pillows in J57's belly, bc my boy needed that real snowman effect.
4. The day before the filming we laughed and laughed... And laughed some more on how hysterical the concept of the video was and the fact that the we were going to see the Audible Doctor in an elf costume.
5. Santa is Jewish.
** Most importantly, the track is on fire! **

Great job guys!

Peace & Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

the brooklynista | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc