Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Tuxedo Blazer

Tuxedo Blazers are a necessary staple in any fashionista's closet. I have always loved the sleek look and feel of a structured blazer. It pairs well with almost anything in my closet; from my Pendelton shorts + a Kaight basic tee, to my Shabd Shoreline Dress. This particular tuxedo blazer by Outsider is by one of my favorites. What I love most, is that it passed the Blazer Test... a.k.a. the 5 most important questions, when you are in search of finding the most functional blazer.

The Questions being:
1. Can you extend your arms far enough that you would be comfortable while driving?
2. Can you pick up the kids with out splitting it down the back?
3. Can you wave your arm high enough for a taxi without putting a hole in the armpit?
4. Do I look fabulous?
5. And MOST important... Is it sustainable?

Just like in elementary school when you learned the colors of the rainbow and it's acronym "ROYGBIV". The easiest way to remember the Blazer Test is to ask yourself this one question.. "Don't I look fabulous driving my kids around in a sustainable taxi?"

Peace & Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

the brooklynista | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc