Friday, October 14, 2011

Photo of the day.

Today was certainly odd weather wise. On my walk to the subway this morning it was warm, with a damp, yet cool breeze. As the day progressed the sun was shining and only those big white puffy clouds existed in the sky. That is until around 4p.m. hit, and trillions of dark gloomy grey clouds filled in the sky, then BOOM! Gusts of rain were falling from the sky, like angels were dumping olympic size pools down onto earth. The rain was so heavy it looked like it was snowing. It felt like I was on that ride in MGM studio's... The tornado one.. I can't remember the name but you catch my drift. Heavy rain, wind, leaves being ripped off their branches flying through the air, people scattering to find shelter. It only lasted a few minutes but what it left was something so magical. I truly looked as if the gates of heaven were opening up and all of our angels were standing by waving to say hello. And for this reason, is why this is my photo of the day.

Peace & Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

the brooklynista | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc