Thursday, October 27, 2011

Writing, Wigs, and Wisdom

The beautifully talented KT tells the tale of her ever-so eventful life. KT was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma the day after her 24th birthday. Through her blog she is able to express the fears, life lessons, and crazy antics that she has encountered since that one trip to the doctor.
I have known KT for over 6 years now, but it feels as if I have known her my whole life. KT is Jenna's BFF from elementary school. We all know how I put my baby sister on a pedestal, so you can only imagine how highly I think of KT. She is part of a unique breed. She can always turn negative into positive, her style is impeccable, her loyalty and honesty are admirable, her writing is influential and personable, but most of she is a fighter and an inspiration. I love you KT! Thank you for being you!
Check out KT's interview with Bust Magazine!
Since Halloween is only a few days away, it only felt right to add this picture. Jenna as a pregnant housewife, KT as a creepy raven, and Jimmy as McGruber. - Halloween 2010
Peace and love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

the brooklynista | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc